Manual Driving Lessons covering IG, Barking, Ilford, Goodmayes, Seven Kings, Barkingside, RM, Dagenham, Romford, Chadwell Heath, Rainham, Upminster, Hornchurch and surrounding areas.
For Driving Lessons Call 07553 101110
- Fully qualified DVSA approved driving instructor, with over 12 years of Learner driver tuition in a manual car.
- DBS (CRB) Checked driving instructor
- Learner driver tuition for the complete beginner to the experienced learner and beyond.
- All lessons will be conducted in a fully insured, clean, reliable, modern car (Ford Fiesta).
- Manual intensive driving courses (subject to availability)
- Online Pupil Booking with text/email reminders of lessons.
- Track your Payments, Lesson Appointments and Progress with an online app by Total Drive.
- Refresher Lessons, for the person who hasn’t driven for a number of years who needs help with getting the confidence again to be able to drive in the road conditions of today.
- Free Access to Driver Active (To help you learn and also recap on lessons) *
- Pass Plus for the person who needs more tuition and after passing their UK Practical test (also may reduce the cost of insurance).
- Motorway lessons, for the person who needs more experience and confidence to be safe on Faster moving roads.
- During these times of COVID-19, making sure that the pupil is safe and that I am safe, by helping to prevent the spread of the virus whilst inside the car Read Here
I have been an Approved Driving Instructor since 2009. During that time I have helped many people learn to become a safe driver and to pass the UK Practical Driving Test. I have also helped people to return to driving after several years and pride myself on my time keeping and patience. I have over 30 years of driving experience both professionally and personally and have been a careful driver throughout. I would like to use this experience to help you to become a safe, considerate and courteous driver on the road. If this sounds like the sort of person that you would like to learn with or to teach your children, partner etc. Then please contact me and I will get back in contact with you. If you just want to drive a car and not learn to become a safe, considerate driver and abide by the UK laws of the road, then I may not be the instructor for you.
2hr Taster Lesson2 Hour Trial Lesson
One 2 Hour Trial Lesson
For Beginners and Intermediate Learners
6 Hour StarterThree 2 Hour Lessons
Three 2 Hour Lessons
For Beginner and Intermediate Learners
10 Hour StarterFive 2 Hour Lessons
Five 2 Hour Lessons
For Begnners Only
Beginner lessons are for pupils that hold a UK Provisional Driving Licence with fewer than 10 previous Hours of Tuition, Intermediate Lessons are for UK Provisional Driving Licence Holders with more than 10 hours of Previous Tuition. All other offers are on the Price list page or are in the Terms and Conditions.
Due to COVID-19 and the tiering system, please be advised that NO lessons or Tests can take place due to the national lockdown in England, I am taking bookings at the moment still and these are provisional bookings and may be changed due to government advice on the tiering system. The probable restart date will be mid-February (this is subject to change based on DVSA advice) updated 05/01/2021