Providing Manual Driving Lessons
Intensive Driving Lessons
IG and RM Postcode areas.
Manual Driving Lessons covering Barking, Dagenham, Ilford, Goodmayes, Seven Kings, Barkingside, Romford, Chadwell Heath, Rainham, Upminster, Hornchurch and surrounding areas.
Telephone 07553 10 11 10
- Fully qualified DVSA approved driving instructor, with over 10 years of Learner driver tuition in a manual car.
- Learner driver tuition for the complete beginner to the experienced learner and beyond.
- Online Pupil Booking with text/email reminders of lessons.
- Track your Payments, Lesson Appointments and Progress with an online app by Total Drive.
- Refresher Lessons, for the person who hasn’t driven for a number of years who needs help with getting the confidence again to be able to drive in the road conditions of today.
- Free Access to Driver Active (To help you learn and also recap on lessons)*.
- Free pupil access for Theory Test Pro While studying for the Uk Theory Test (car)*
- Pass Plus for the person who needs more tuition and after passing their UK Practical test (also may reduce the cost of insurance).
- Motorway lessons, for the person who needs more experience and confidence to be safe on Faster moving roads.
- During these times of COVID-19, making sure that the pupil is safe and that I am safe, by helping to prevent the spread of the virus whilst inside the car Read Here.
I have been an Approved Driving Instructor since 2009. During that time I have helped many people learn to become a safe driver and to pass the UK Practical Driving Test. I have also helped people to return to driving after several years and pride myself on my time keeping and patience. I have over 30 years of driving experience both professionally and personally and have been a careful driver throughout. I would like to use this experience to help you to become a safe, considerate and courteous driver on the road. If this sounds like the sort of person that you would like to learn with or to teach your children, partner etc. Then please contact me and I will get back in contact with you. If you just want to drive a car and not learn to become a safe, considerate driver and abide by the UK laws of the road, then I may not be the instructor for you.
2 Hour Trial LessonOne 2 Hour Lesson
6 Hours of LessonsThree 2 Hour Lessons
10 Hours of LessonsFive 2 Hour Lessons
Lesson prices based on the standard hourly rate*