Passing the UK Driving Test

The first thing that you will need is to get a provisional driving licence. This can be obtained by going to the post office and asking for a form D1 or requesting one from the GOV.UK website. Then filling it in and sending the required fee, and waiting for it to arrive.

When you have your provisional licence, you will then have to pass the UK car driving tests,

The first is the Theory test for cars, and the second is the UK practical driving test.

Books to help you study for the theory test are
The Highway Code
Know Your Traffic Signs
Driving the Essential Skills
A DVD/APP for practising the Hazard Perception Clips

To book a UK theory test, Click Here

To book a UK practical test, Click Here